A picture I took of folk musician Ellis Paul performing at the Sunday acoustic series at the University Café. If you're into acoustic/folk music, check universitycafe.org to see if there's a show coming up one Sunday. It's a great way to spend an afternoon, and I guess I'm biased as I help out with the series and my father is the organizer of it. You never know what's going on if you don't seek it out!
Monday, September 21, 2009
folk at the café
A picture I took of folk musician Ellis Paul performing at the Sunday acoustic series at the University Café. If you're into acoustic/folk music, check universitycafe.org to see if there's a show coming up one Sunday. It's a great way to spend an afternoon, and I guess I'm biased as I help out with the series and my father is the organizer of it. You never know what's going on if you don't seek it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment