Wednesday, December 9, 2009

/ONE HUNDRED!

I cannot believe it legitimately snowed last night. It wasn't just flurries, they were real snowflakes. It was so pretty. I went to bed knowing it is snowing and the first thing I did when I woke up was to look out the window but sadly .. there was no snow on the ground.

OH. This is my 100th blog post too! YAYME! :]
I cannot believe the semester is almost over. It flew by. I only have 2 more days of classes, today and tomorrow, then I'm pretty much free. I finished 2 of my finals already. One is on saturday. Then I'm getting one on thursday, a paper. And I only have to go out of my way for one final on Tuesday. Then I'm done with everything. I'll probably stay around for a few days so I can spend some time with my friends before I go ... if they're not too busy studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment