Friday, December 11, 2009

stressed and sick wanting to graduate.

School is coming down to the end. all semester we been getting our work done and trying so hard to get good grades. It seems

like everytime i have a big test coming up and a shit load of art work to do i get sick!! which makes everything so much harder!!

why does school always get me sick!! ahh..

seems like school is the root to all my worries and struggles. i just want to graduate out of stony brook and move on. but they

are giving me hard time about two studio art classes. I only need two more to graduate and i busted my ass this semester trying

to get these classes. and now their saying THR 480 cannot be counted as a ARS class. WHy isnt this class considered an art class ?

can someone please explain? this school is pissing me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment