Monday, December 7, 2009

early morning confusion

The posts about this being the last week of classes are freaking me out, I feel like I still have so much more to do and be done with in the next two or three weeks, I can't even think about the holidays. This might be due to the fact that we have absolutely no snow and for me, that's the real indicator that we're in the holiday season. What the hell is going on with the weather as of late?

All I know is that I need to spend today doing some serious work. I've woken up way too early though and I'm afraid I'll crash really early. Hello caffeine.

I'd like to be here right now, by the way:


















This being the Tallinn (Estonia) Christmas Market. I'll be going to it next year as I have friends in Estonia that keep telling me I need to come. How is this even real? Why don't I live in the Tallinn Christmas Market year round? Pretty sure I'd be the happiest human ever if so.

Also, why am I watching Criminal Minds at 6:30 in the morning? End of the semester randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment