Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Im so evil

My dear friend just fell asleep on my bed and i am so tempted to draw on her face or somethingg...should i? should i? i can do so many thingssss right about now and she wouldnt even know it..i should video record her...but then she would get me 10 times worse....hmmm..im such a good friend...ill leave her in peace

btww blogger is being really slow and hasnt uploaded my video yet..this is so frustrating...

other news..i think im going to philly this weekend..one of my best friends, Marina sings accapella for Drexel..they are called the TrebleMakers and she is an amazing singer...i cant wait to go up and visit her...only problem is....i have sooo much work to doo...and if i do work on the ride there...i might..no..i most likely will get motion sickness...but oh well..cant pass up a trip to philly so i am so for it...a few sacrifices here and there dont hurt....

still...waiting....

waiting...

omg her stomach is grumbling...that reminds me..im pretty hungry tooo....class in 2 hourssss!

still waiting....facebook is so boring at 751 in the morning...

oh my godddd! ...my friend just woke up to go to the gym..this is ridiculous..im stilll waiting for it to load...BLOGGER.COME.ON

No comments:

Post a Comment