Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's crunchtimeeeee

Ok so if you haven't had a chance to take a breath or have a break from school, now is probably not the best time to do that. With only two weeks left in the semester, it's now crunchtime. It's now time to learn all the stuff all over again within the next two weeks and get ready for finals. All that stuff that you said "thank god that's over," but guess what, it's back again. All the tests you didn't do so well on, now it's time to turn it around. Unfortunately, this semester I'm going to have 4 finals. Last year, most of the classes had an "optional final," which didn't make much sense, but if you were satisfied with your grade before the final, there was no need to take the extra exam. Although this seemed like a farfetched idea, I kind of liked it; it gave me a chance to focus on my other classes. I don't know, we got like a little over 2 weeks left of this semester from hell. I haven't worked this hard in my studies ever; I guess it's only going to get worse from here. Oh well, what are you going to do. These are supposed to be the best times of our life. Staying up till 230-3 am doing homework every other night, doesn't seem to be much fun, hopefully it will get better soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment