Saturday, November 28, 2009

/BLACK FRIDAY

Yesterday was Black Friday. First black friday where I actually went shopping, kind of. I went to the Deer Park Tangers for Midnight Madness and I was surprised how many people were actually there. The lines in all the stores were LONG which made me not want to buy anything. I got back home around 3AM then went straight to bed.

Instead of getting up early to do more shopping, I went out to New Jersey to go celebrate my little cousins birthday. He turned 6 yesterday. For a 6 year old, he sure gets a lot of cool presents. He opened one of his presents and they were NIGHT VISION GOGGLES! I don't know about you but HOLYCROW! A 6 year old with night vision goggles? What is he going to do with them? He got money, picture frames for his new room, night vision goggles, toys, and a scooter thing. He is one spoiled 6 year old.

But that was my Black Friday day. Eventful and I finished my sociology paper. Now I have a few days to relax before I go back to school and get more school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment