Saturday, November 28, 2009

/RANT

Alright. It's time to rant because I just saw something that completely ticked me off. So there was a status on facebook, something that is not relevant but the people who commented on that status is very relevant to the reason of my mood. These 2 people that commented on this status used to like me, now not so much because of my actions. The person who had to status is also in the same boat. It's hard to explain if you dont know the whole story but I just feel like ranting. Why is it that everyone is still ganging up on me? Are we seriously still living in the past? What happened to forgive and forget. But anyways, I realized that I don't have the time to care anymore. Why should I care what they say about me behind my back. I shouldn't. It's really not worth my time caring anymore. If they really still wanted to be my friend, they would forgive me and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment