Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friendship falling

Last night I went to the city for a good bar/clubbing time (like I said before) and I invited my best friend because we usually do everything together when we can. He thought that a lame of an excuse of having to help his mother around the house and do homework (which is very rare)would not out me in a bad mood with him. However today he tells me he's in Penn Station, and I ask if he was doing his christmas shop in the city. He replies no, but instead he's shopping in New Jersey with a good friend (aka hookup guy. I've been so pissed off that he blew me off the night before, but today was completely okay to go to another state to shop and see someone that he usually does see on a regular basis. I need new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment