Sunday, November 29, 2009

Super Nintendos' Super mario bros wii

eh.. not so super... i was so excited about this game when it came out that i kept talking about it. I gave it so much hype that when i got home my sister was drawn to buy it for me as a bday gift. I opened it and we played. nothing beats old school super mario bros on the Nintendo. This was fun but we played with all 4 players.. so this is how it goes..
4 players... one scene... its so hard to communicate with each other working as a team when you have bombs flying at you, drybones walking to you, fire balls aiming at you, etc. There was so much yelling and screaming in my house that night. but it got addicting... we played til 1am yesterday.
idk check it out and let me know what you think..
o and we played agian today.. this time we bounced back and forth on dropping players to make it easier to beat a stage with two players rather than all 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment