Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ARGHH! PROCRASTINATION!

I hate procrastinating when it comes to my school work but somehow I always manage to get myself in these situations! Especially when it comes to projects where it requires me to do more than just open a book and study for a test. Although I love expressing my creativity through a visual or audio medium, sometimes I feel as if I have to compromise my work because of my procrastination. But I will overcome this disease that I am suffering from and finish this semester off on a high note. These past two weeks I have been feverishly working on finishing up a website in Dreamweaver, my documentary film for this class, and my fictional film which I will be presenting at MonkeyTown at the end of the semeter. But that's not the end of it, because every day I go to class there's some more work that's piled upon my already full plate...

-TONY

No comments:

Post a Comment