Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Alive! 91

I am back from the dead it seems.. the swine flu is definitely not all its cracked up to be.. I still feel like poo but I can manage the hour long drive everyday with only a few classes a day its ok for me.. I really thought I died with the swine flu I cannot remember last week at all.. it consisted of a lot of coughing and sneezing and cold&flu medications.. not fun.. but I do have a funny story, yesterday.. while on various flu meds my friend and I decided to go sledding on sand.. again.. but this time we went where the sand was mixed with really big rocks.. well not really big but big enough to be annoying.. like the size of a clam shell but anyways I had shorts on since it was so nice and warm out and I went down the hill on a boogie board.. but at the end I slid off the boogieboard now covered with sand and down the rest of the hill on my bare bottom.. I now have two rather large scrapes on either side of my butt as proof.. and did I mention I cannot sitdown very well? funn timess

No comments:

Post a Comment