Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Learning Community - Business

Tomorrow night is my enrollment period, I'm excited to make my schedule for next semester, but I don't know if I'm going to get into all the classes I need. I wanted to take BUS 330, 346, and 348, but it says that it is reserved for the Sophmore Learning Community, what does that mean? I really want to take these classes, but I don't know if I can even take them. I've gone down to the business center twice now, and they have been closed both times, gotta love Stony Brook. But anyways, if for some reason I don't get into these classes, I need to change my entire schedule around, which is going to mess everything up. I hope I can take these classes, if anyone knows anything about this, comment I could use the help...

No comments:

Post a Comment