Sunday, November 15, 2009

/SUNSHINE!

I SEE THE SUN!

The weekend has been so sad but fun. The sun was hiding for 2 days and raining was pouring instead. Now the sun is out, and it makes me kind of happy. Even though the rain wasn't holding me back on doing the things I did, it's just 100x better when the sun out because now I don't have any excuse to stay in. This weekend, where to start? Ups, mild down, more ups! I now know who my 'real' friends are and the people who are fake as hell when they hang out with another group of people. I hate hate hate hate hate that. They act one way towards me when we're hanging with one group, and act COMPLETELY different when hanging with another group. It baffles me. Like wow, REALLY? But besides that little incident, my weekend was really fun, even with the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment