Sunday, November 8, 2009

catching up

Today has been a little whirlwind of catching up on my week agenda. I feel like I've let myself fall behind and there's nothing I can do about with the extra work I'm taking on at the homefront. Between travel, waiting for trains, and networking with various people I have no time to sit down and do a good amount of work. Tonight however, I wrote 2 e-mails to 2 professors that needed to be done, 2 pages of homework for one class, blogging for thr 403 and research paper proposal all in 2 hours. I have to focus on reading a play tomorrow, finishing media literacy homework, scheduling an appointment with my advisor, writing another e-mail to get a paper grade, and working on a script for a fictional paper, and of course the gym...kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment