Sunday, November 8, 2009

weekend

I am completely exhausted from my busy, busy weekend. I worked Thursday-Sunday doing nothing but teaching my young students and traveling back and forth to the city. Even though I made a good amount of money for my effort but it took a toll on my body and I need to slow down. Between teaching and traveling, I got to work on a commercial for an upcoming charity I'll be apart of next March. Being directed by the cameraman to same things over and over again made me feel like a circus monkey but it was a cool experience. I spent a lot of time and shared a lot of laughs with some new skaters that are on the top level of skating, and they were very humble. Doing pair throws and spins with a national champion, national medalist and international champion was something I won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment