Monday, November 9, 2009

phobia of Lady bugs

I have a phobia of lady bugs... I am terrified of them. I don't know why, they are little tiny red bugs that many people adore. Some say they are good luck but I just can't stand the sight of them!

The only reason I can think of is when I was young I went camping with the school and I was showering and there was a lady bug in the shower with me.... I was freaking out and ever since then I freak out when I see one.

They are beetles and I do not like beetles either, they fly and attach themselves to you and I just do not like bugs... I am a very clean person and see bugs as a sign of dirtiness.

About 10 minutes ago there was a scratching on my wall and I didn't think anything of it because my heat was on and it makes noises sometimes the heat blows my pictures on the wall and makes the same sound. This time it was continuous and I look up to see over my bed is a lady bug flying against the wall! I freak out and knock on my roommates door because she likes lady bugs. She comes into my room and tries to get it out... but i didnt see where it went.... she found it behind the light and is trying to get it in her hand... my other roommate comes out and helps her with a piece of paper and they got it, it was a baby, but no matter what size i am scared of them! they try pushing it towards me and i just screammm...
she takes it out to the hallway and it flew up to the light.! we cant see it now and just left it there... I shut my door and I am scared to leave my room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment