Monday, November 9, 2009

start up bakery on LI

I am taking an entrepreneurship class right now and I have to make up a business plan on a business I want to pursue. I have been thinking about opening my own bakery. You see so many cupcake shops in the city but few to none on Long Island. All we have here is little Italian bakeries. I think a cupcake/ bakery shop can be successful here. I have already comprised a plan. My family and I will open it because we all have skills and experiences that can make this happen. Plus, our hobby is baking. It will be different than other bakeries, because it will have an area to sit and relax, like a cafe, offer delivery, open 7 days a week, and some holidays. provide live entertainment, and have a glass kitchen window so customers can see how we create our yummy treats! (like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts display).

No comments:

Post a Comment