Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving break! = more work!

This year we get the whole day before Thanksgiving off! We never had a Wednesday off this week.
It is usually classes after 5pm on wed are canceled... but now we have a longer vacation. which i can presume is just what everyone needs now. I have been swamped with so much work to get done by the time we get back from break. I tried to get everything done before this week so I can enjoy my holiday break this week and next week, for my birthday.
That is not going to happen though. Everything that is left for me to complete by the deadline is group work.. I am usually on top of things but this year everyone has just been slacking on their parts. It is taking a much longer time than if i were to do this project alone.
It is the compromising and the conflicting schedules that keeps arising as an issue.
I just hope after splitting up the parts that after break we can put it all together and make a good project!

No comments:

Post a Comment