Sunday, October 25, 2009

I want this forever

Forever, is just a concept. I don't think it actually exists--all things that begin end, unless you plan on discussing the concept on a metaphysical level, which I plan out of staying out of it. But if anyone knows, feel free to enlighten me. I don't think anyone would really want something forever either, our sensations and opinions would eventually become used to it and eventually familiar. And everyone know familiarity eventually leads to boredom. I had fun this weekend, I got some work done and I'm about to get more done but I drank everyday this weekend when I haven't partied in almost a whole month. I forgot that I enjoyed it, that it's good to enjoy superficial success sometimes, like eating a ton of candy or Krispy Kreme every once in a while.

"All things in moderation, including moderation."

Sam E.

No comments:

Post a Comment