Sunday, October 25, 2009

True Blood

The best thing in the world happened to me this weekend! I started getting hooked on True Blood...the best series everrr known to mankind!! I started watching the first season of True Blood and continued watching 7 episodes of the series...the premise of the show is about vampires that live amongst humans and have a separate but equal rights. They feed on synthetic blood and try to live a mainstream life even though they are discriminated by the humans around them. It has drama, humor, sex, love and everything elsee! It is sooo good! I am officially hooked on this show..at first I was skeptical in watching the show because I thought it would be a cheesy spinoff of the popular series, Twilight so I refused to lower my standards and watch the series True Blood. While watching the series, the vampire discrimination and fight for rights is reminiscent of the times of the civil rights movement. Society always tries to find either a race, or some sort of common enemy of society to suppress. It seems like society always has a way of finding someone either it is based on race or mortality or gender to discriminate against in order to claim supremacy.

ANYWAYSS..I HIGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GUYS WATCH THISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment