Monday, October 26, 2009

scary...perhaps

So I just watched Silent Hill... Most of my friends saw the movie when it just came out a couple of years ago and they told me a lot about it, and, yes, I knew how it was going to end before the beginning.
So basically while watching it today I paid attention to various issues, apart from the horror staff and all the dead burnt creatures walking around... However the film seemed pretty confusing up until the end when the truth is revealed and everything becomes clear. The theme of feminism is being delivered throughout the entire movie, one may notice that all of the key characters are females and the driving force of the evolvement of the plot is mother's love to her daughter. And they unite at the end and are left together in the "parallel world" so to say, or, in other words, both are dead but somehow exist on the side of shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment