Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday off

This was my first Sunday off in months. On my day off more than anything else, I was looking forward to going to my yoga class. So early this morning I woke up to attend yoga and it was fantastic. Anyone whose done yoga knows that the same class will always be good but some days it is simply fantastic. Well today was one of those fantastic days. It was challenging but do-able and I left with a sense of absolute peace which has stayed with me for the whole day. My roommates have been driving me crazy lately and I usually get really tense whenever I had back to my room on campus...but not today. I still feel perfectly content sitting here blogging away surrounded by my roommates. I can only hope this feeling follows me through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment