Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tis the Season

Tis the Season is around the corner and I am really excited to get started! Tis the Season comes around annually in Stony Brook, usually around the holiday months. Tis the season is the time where students can get creative and fundraise for the charity of their choice. Also, students can be creative and compete with other colleges to raise the most money as well as setting goals for ourselves to reach. My goal for Benedict College this year is $2000. I want to go above and beyond what we did last year. I am really excited! I love seeing people get together and working together for a good cause. It brings people together and thats what the holidays are all about. I dont know but theres something about the holidayss that gets me goinggg...

No comments:

Post a Comment