Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twitter

Perhaps i have an old fashion way of thinking, but honestly if you twitter, you loose a minimum of 50 points of personality points with me. I can appreciate the idea of constant news updates, but honestly is that what we really use it for?

Honestly i could care less if your boyfriend is an A-Hole, that Breaking Benjamin kicks so much ass(They are for the record, a "meh" band at best...points for Halo 2 soundtrack with Steve Via), or how kanye west is a jerk, your parents are ruining your life, or if lady Gaga prefers mayonaise over mustard. Point is we are using what could be potentially useful technology for trivial status updates. I never find myself say "Oh em gee i wonder what Jason Moraz is thinking right now, el oh el." i would sooner tatoo my cheeks with a sodering iron than subject myself to that mentality. i put twitter on one of the lowest tiers of technology and communication, and believes anyone who believes that they are making a difference in the world with their twitter or that someone even cares should stand upside down with their head in a bucket of pirhana fish.

Don't agree? do i sound like a pretentious a-hole myself? who cares not like anyone looks up blogs about twittering anyway, you stange person who took the time to read this far in to my rant.

status update: i'd kill for a piece of buttered toast right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment