Wednesday, October 28, 2009

tweeting on twitter

I have to disagree with the previous post. I use twitter and I love it. I have a blackberry and have a twitter opened all the time. I like to update my status and get my friends to tweet back or get new followers that relate to my posts. For example I said something about finding a job and next thing I know I get a request from a new follower, NYJOBS asking to follow me. I now get tons of helpful info on nearby job fairs and opportunities. I also like that you can follow celebrities. I can also follow Enews, which is great for getting up to date gossip in hollywood, etc. Following celebrities is great because sometimes they offer giveaways to their fans especially tv talk shows. Like the Ellen show gives away great prizes if you tweet back at a certain time. Also britney was in nyc over the summer and if you got her clues through her tweets you can find her and get tickets to her concert. I just love this new networking site. I get the real gossip from the primary source and do not have to pick up atabloid such as the Enquire, Stars, Us weekly mag that is filled with false info. my username is stephchiu, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment