Sunday, October 25, 2009

Successful

Is it peer, or self defined? I wonder if financial success is equated with success everywhere in the world. Like a financial successful person is a good human being, perhaps it's just the way our society values the dollar and capitalism. Winston Churchill said that Democracy is the worst form of government besides the other ones. It's really true to. Every system has it's advantages and it's weaknesses. It's funny how different people can think because of their environmental and societal values, I think everyone should experience something completely different at least once. I know it's really opened my eyes and I can never blindly follow anything, not that I ever really did. I have a huge paper and I'm going to kick it's butt right now while I'm killing all the sogns I downloaded.

Last Name: Ever
First Name: Greatest

Sam E.

No comments:

Post a Comment