Monday, October 26, 2009

opportunities

I think everyone has missed opportunities, things that haunt them in a way & they wonder whether or not they made the right decision. I know a lot of people say that they have no regrets but I don't think that's as easily felt as it is said. Sometimes though something will happen & give you closure. To be less vague, there was this guy that I was really into a couple years ago & it just didn't work out & I was always wondering what if. Recently I ran into him & there was finally this moment for me that was like it's a good thing that didn't happen. I feel so at peace because that was finally put to rest in my mind & I don't have to think about it anymore. I feel almost freed in a way & I hope that things like that happen to other people too because it feels like godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment