Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3:50-5:10PM

Well, I've noticed that no matter what class I have at that particular time I keep on falling asleep. Even when the class is extremely interesting, the topic exciting and the professor entertaining I absolutely can't help myself. Too bad. I know. I feel extremely uncomfortable sitting there with my eyes closed when almost everyone can see that, and sometimes you start leaning on the side or backwards and it looks really funny( I've been watching a guy in one of my classes;)
But I'm perfectly fine with taking classes late at night, or early in the morning, no signs of being sleepy even. I guess that's how my body works. I always need some kind of nap in the middle of the day but never take one because of the lack of time. I feel like my schedule next semester will definitely be missing 3:50-5:10pm classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment