Sunday, October 4, 2009

Apathy


Is the bread and butter of our generation. A veil in which we can hide behind. Safe from trials and ventures, safe from failure and all it's countenance. There's many a problem with apathy. The popular expression I remeber is that "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."This is especially true for our generation. Angst and emo filled kids slowly participating the moral downward spiral of our culture. Some times I can't help but walk around my city, the best city in the world and feel compulsed--like the comic book character Roarschach. The greed, corruption dishonesty and everything that comes with it. And that's just what's visible on the surface. I don't want to look down my nose on people or feel that I'm better.

"you must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Sam E.

No comments:

Post a Comment