Thursday, October 22, 2009

/IS SCHOOL A GAME?

It's THURSDAY! HALLELUJAH!
I thought the today would never come! It's been one hell of a week. Exams left and right. Studying for 5+ hours. My brain doesn't have the capacity to store all this information. It sucks because you study for a test, then what do you do with all the information afterward? It just disappears. Well I know for sure most of it just goes away but some still remains. I don't really get the concept of exams. I know it's a way for the professors to grade you but if students just cram the material and forget it after the exam, what's the point? There really is none, is there?

Like Professor Baldwin said, maybe everything is just a game. We're playing this game called "school" and we're trying to win by getting good grades. This involves remembering all this useless information that we will never need ever again. But hey, everyone wants to be a winner so we will continue to play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment