Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lady bug infestation and the genocide that ensued

Yesterday, my house became totally infested with lady bugs. According to some people, this made my house the luckiest one around. Apparently, lady bugs are suppose to be good luck. I'm not really a superstitious person, so instead of being happy that the outside of my house is crawling with lady bugs, I decided to go outside with my friend Dave and take control of the situation. Dave and I became lady bug genociders. We killed the vast majority of them. Dave was pretty pissed off because they were actually getting into his room through a hole in the window where his air conditioner is. Why Dave still has his air conditioning unit installed is beyond me. Dave's entire window sill was covered with dead lady bugs. It was pretty sick. I feel a little bad because I think that lady bug are beautiful bugs. They shouldn't have tried to infest my house though. That's my house!!! MY HOUSE! Don't bring that juice to a gin party.

No comments:

Post a Comment