Sunday, October 4, 2009

nerd

I remember when I was in high school & I cursed at someone & my teacher told me she was disappointed in me instead of administering any other kind of punishment & it made me feel even worse. I'd like to think that I take pride in my school work but now in college I find some assignments that teachers give are kind of pointless so I don't take what I turn in as a serious extension of myself sometimes. There's this one teacher that I have that I respect a lot & I feel like she actually wants you to learn things & designs her tests to reflect that. I just had a test in her class last week & I found the questions particularly hard. I'm finding myself worrying that I'm going to disappoint her with what I turned in, but it was really the best that I could do at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment