Sunday, October 4, 2009

STUDYINNNG..

OMG!!! my life is consummmmed with studying .. any free moment i have is spent with my family.. my dad set up a camper so we can camp together this weeekedn but with two exams on monday night and 8 clock tuesday mronin i am drowning .. i have sooo much work to do and so little timee. i am trying to find time to study but i have absolutely none.. :( i am currently writing this post on my way out the door to drop off my boyfriend at his rufby game and pick up my little brother to bring himback to my dads n then im going to have to drive back up to my house a couple of hours later so that i can work tonght .. i have nt started studying and i have an exam tom night from 8-10 .. then another the next mornin at 8 oclock in the mornin .. :( ughhhh..
- runnin out of the house yet again .. hope ur weekend is better than minee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment