Friday, October 23, 2009

Tara's

I went to this bar the other night and I was amazed by how cheap everything was. It was Wednesday night and the place was packed because the drinks were half-priced. My friends and I bought two bacon cheeseburgers, a dozen chicken wings, three shots of chartreuse, and a pitcher of beer. Guess how much it all cost.. $16. How wild is that? A bacon cheeseburger costs only $1.50 and the wings are 25 cents each. It's remarkable how cheap the food is at this place. They definitely make up for it with the alcohol they sell. This place was packed on a Wednesday night, and for good reason. We walked by another bar down the street named The Riff, and the place was completely empty. It reminded me of the bar from The Shining. But Tara's was doing phenomenally well. The half priced drinks and cheap food definitely didn't hurt their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment