Friday, October 9, 2009

Thank God for Rednecks

When you think about it, rednecks are pretty great. You can always count on them to be armed to the teeth (definitely handy for those late night bar fights). You can always count on them to make bold fashion statements such as large mustaches, cowboy hats, lots of plaid, and those o-so-fashionable ripped jeans. Let's talk about those mustaches for a bit. They come in shapes always and sizes and big is never big enough when it comes to a redneck's mustache. Another great think about rednecks is they always have beer. It may not be the latest and greatest top of the line micro brew, but it will be beer none the less. I must admit I have my for share of wish I was a redneck moments. I have my favorite plaid scarf that always makes me want to drink whiskey. I am told it doesn't count as redneck because the scarf is cashmere. What can I say, I try, although I may never be a true redneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment