Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Basket Case

Blogging is officially making me go insane. I'm losing my touch with reality and human beings. Now, my reality is blogger.com. I feel like that song Basket Case by Green Day. I'm asking you guys if you have the time to listen to me whine. Most of you probably don't, but that's not gonna stop me from blogging my ass off. I'm hitting that 50 mark dammit. I don't care if I lose all of my friends doing it. I've lost fifteen pounds in the last week and I am losing calcium in my bones. The doctors have told me to stop blogging, but I'm not gonna. I'm way too determined at this point to just stop now. What are you crazy!? I'll show you crazy, AHHAHHA! Uh-oh, I think hysteria is starting to kick in. I'm not gonna stop blogging though. There's too much at stake. A lot of people go crazy from doing drugs. Not me. Not any narcotics anyway. Blogger.com is not a narcotic, but it is turning me into a freaking basket case. ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY ALL BLOGGING AND NO PLAY MAKES MICHAEL A DULL BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment