Tuesday, October 6, 2009

COS 3

Mr.Bryan Clark
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
6100 Executive Boulevard, Room 8A01
Bethesda, M.D. 20892-7510

September 29, 2009

To Mr. Bryan Clark,

With the successes and rise in popularity of fast food places and the mass marketing of unhealthy dieting habits, media consumption of these dangerous trends are also on the rise. Obesity in America has become one of the number one leading factors in contributing to deaths and heart conditions in this country. As an American citizen, we need to raise awareness and educate each other about this growing and spreading epidemic. These unhealthy messages are hitting families in America and children are the main targets.

With the proper funding from you company’s grants and my eagerness to work diligently on this research project, I strongly believe that we can start on a prevention movement of obesity in this nation. Child obesity is a tough issue but it needs to be brought to the attention of families and policy makers in order to make progressive change. This educational piece will travel from school to school and event after event until the message is clear that obesity is a growing epidemic.

I believe that these psychological, social and cultural issues that surround obesity need to be addressed and no longer ignored or overlooked. I believe that I would be the best candidate for your company’s grants for this research. I have strong beliefs that a solution can be found. Once my research and experiments are conducted, a presentation will be submitted, and a follow-up will be implemented. I would appreciate you considering me for your grant research. Please contact me for further information and inquiries.
Thank you,
Amie Lun

No comments:

Post a Comment