Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grant Budget


This will be my budget plan for all three grants. It is based all the supplies I need to make my educational documentary film to stop DWI. I will be working on this film along with 3 other staff members to help me complete the documentary. I will also be needing a camcorder, and I see the Sony HD digital camcorder as a good quality device. I also need a digital camera for little details such as images in the film with a background voice. My staff members will also need a camcorder to help me out with the side views in my filming. I also need to edit the film and make my own soundtrack with a high quality efficient laptop. Meetings and presentation along with the locations we will be using is costing around $2,000, to inform the community about my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment