Monday, October 5, 2009

Retail is horrible

Retail work is the absolute worst. I have been working in retail for 6 years now and I can't wait to get out. People are the worst when they are shopping and you don't have exactly what they want. They begin to blame you because you know it's all your fault that the warehouse didn't send you enough ceramic cookie jars with the fall decor on it. It is so annoying. I am at the verge of yelling back at the customers all the time because they are so disrespect to you. They think just because I'm working in retail I am beneath them and that this job is like my life. No it's not. This job is just to get me where I need to be; a real Career. I would never suggest people to work in retail. They should avoid it at all costs. The pay is crap, you are disrespected, and it is simply not worth you time and aggrevation.

No comments:

Post a Comment