Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gas station coffee

I have tried my fair share of coffees. I have tried the major coffee shops like starbucks and dunkin donuts. I have tried coffee from the culinary institute of america (one of the best chef schools in the world) and from a variety of small bakeries. But still one of my favorite places to get coffee is at the local gas station. It may sound bizarre but I have been given the option many times to go to starbucks instead but almost every time I will opt for the gas station. The coffee there is cheap and delicious. They have many varieties and a selection of creamers to make to coffee even more delicious. There are several gas stations in the area and I will select a specific one to go to depending on the type of coffee I am craving. So next time you are jonesing for your coffee fix try the local gas station instead of the standard starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment