Monday, October 5, 2009

/LIRR

So I woke up at 10AM to get ready and go get the discounted LIRR tickets. By the time I got there, it was 10:40, the line was OUT THE DOOR, almost literally. The line was all the way by Sac Ballroom A, the very end. I waited on line for about 1 hour and 20 minutes just to get a discounted ticket. It took 1 hour and 20 minutes! That's the longest I've ever had to wait on line.

Then I went to Jasmine's afterwards and ate lunch. Went back to the SAC and there was STILL a line. It was ridiculous. I'm surprised there was enough tickets for everyone. There was probably about 300-400 students waiting on line from the very beginning to now. There is probably still a line. I wouldn't be surprised.

If you want a discounted LIRR ticket, go to the SAC and wait on the line :D
It is worth it though. It's half off. From SBU-Penn Station is like 23$. They're selling it for 10$!

No comments:

Post a Comment