Sunday, October 4, 2009

Miller's Ale House

So I live in a town where there are lots of chain restaurants, places closes at midnight, and shady bars. In the past year a new place was opened up. This new cool, better than Applebees opened in my town right on the turnpike, which is the main road between like 4 other towns. This amazing place is called, Miller's Ale House. It is opened for lunch, dinner, and drinks. It is a big place with plenty of tables, booths, high tops, 2 bars, patio, pool tables, flat screens, video games, lots of parking and bathrooms. The prices are unbeatable and its atmosphere is what brings everyone from all over into the house.

I've gone several times so far. But Friday night was the first time I went with all 21+. Since there are two bars, they split the rooms up. Both bars are for everyone 21+, but the first one is catering the people around the bar and the people sitting having their lunch/dinner at the booths. The second bar is located in a room that you have to be 21+ to get in and there it is like a local bar. Totally safe with bouncers and security on staff, and the bartenders there are great.

I had so much fun that night, I recommend everyone to go. I repeat.. Prices are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment