Thursday, October 22, 2009

the importance of being aware

so, I was heading over to class today around half 9 this morning and suddenly broke down, for the first time in my driving life. I was absolutely blown away by this, as my car was seemingly fine and I thought this came out of nowhere, but no --- after the tow truck, leaving my precious Elphie (yeah, I named my car. I know.) at the mechanics, hours later I find out it all stems back to a light that was on my dash that I honestly just never paid attention to. How stupid can I be? Was I that busy not to notice this bloody light? I don't know. But I clearly didn't make it to class today because of my stupidity on this part.

It also seems that everything that could go wrong with my life usually happens before this class (last time missing class because of a sporadic neck problem), what is that all about?

God, what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment