Thursday, October 22, 2009

The New MacBook

Guess what I did the other day! Some might applaud me. Some might look down on me. But I am proud to say that I am a MAC! I am no longer a Dell! Sorry PCs...those days for me are over! Yesterday I went to the Apple Store in Smith Haven Mall and bought my first MacBook and it was the new edition of the old MacBook! Imagine the MacBook Pro and the Old MacBook had a baby...that baby would be my new MacBook! It looks just like the pro but has a white plastic finish like the mac book, it has all the same capabilities as the pro, even the light up keys and the LED backlight, and it even has more memory and speed capabilities than the pro..and its cheaper! how awesome is that! I guess I waited for the perfect time to buy this macbook...i was going to buy the regular macbook earlier this semester buttt something from the heavens stopped me and made me procrastinate till today...the new macbook only came out a couple of days ago and its the perfect machine for meee!! i love it!! i love it!! The war between macs and pcs are very humorous to me because macs win hands down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment