Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bacon,bacon, bacon!


Okay so this morning I got to school early enough to have some breakfast. I got toast and bacon. The sever was supposed to give 3 strips (according to the sign) but they were stuck together and gave me about 4.5 strips. When I got to the cashier she asked to see inside my box. This was kind of weird but whatever. She looked inside my box and says to the other cashier, "See he said 2-3 strips of bacon, she is giving away too much." So I'm standing there and she proceeds to ask me "You didn't order a double serving of bacon did you?" I looked at her for a second, yawned and said (very politely) No. She was trying to charge me for two servings...what the hell! These people are serious with the servings on campus to the point that it is halarious! I didn't even eat all the bacon because it was super thin and greasy. I hope the server doesn't get into trouble for giving an extra piece of bacon or an extra tater tot or maybe too much pancake suryp!

I was tempted to post this pic...but this would be an entire new post. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment