Monday, September 28, 2009

it's time

Finally some productive days.. After all this laziness I definitely need to catch up on millions of things. Shoolwork is overwhelming but I hope I can deal with it... Enough postponing. Time to just sit down and do it. I totally understand what was my biggest mistake had been these past couple of weeks. I should cut myself from going back to the room when I have any free hours because this only makes me waste time since I am unable to do anything in the room. Once I see my bed I realize how tired I am from all the running around and swimming twice a day and start considering taking a nap right away. Or turning on the TV, or just surveying the Internet. Just a complete waste of time... No more. Time to give up this habit and start studying in the places that are actually suitable for productive work. Like library, for example, has these desks that cut you from the world and so re is nothing else left to do other than reading, writing and accomplishing what needs to be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment