Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So Overwhelmed

Between my classes, my exams, studying for the MCAT and TAing for this class, volunteering at the hospital, working, and managing my social life, i feel so, so overwhelmed. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done. I want to give everything 100% but i just cant seem to be able to do that with my schedule. Forced to sacrifice how much of my energy i put into some things over others makes me feel like I'm failing. I hate not giving my all but it looks like the time of everything be easy in my life has come to an end and it's time to make some hard decisions and sacrifice some things for the benefit of others without losing out on anything in the end.

I hope i can keep it together long enough without things falling apart for me to reap the benefits.
Don't want to let anyone down..

No comments:

Post a Comment