Tuesday, September 29, 2009

'i'm cracking eggs of wisdom!'

I've started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia after hearing so much about it from one of my closest friends. While the humour isn't exactly sophisticated, it's definitely a bit more interesting than the other half-hour sitcom choices out there today (I'm specifically talking about Two and a Half Men here. My hatred for that show knows no bounds...)

It's highly inappropriate (eg, one episode is simply titled "Charlie Has Cancer" and spoiler alert! He was lying...) but the style in which it's filmed is unique, and the characters are of course exaggerated - not so much that you want to chuck them all out the window, but would rather watch to see what stupid things they do next. I mean, the first YouTube hit for the show is this video clip.

Need I say more? I'm glad I have a few more seasons to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment