Tuesday, September 29, 2009

/HOMETOWN NEWS

The television was on channel 7 and out the corner of my eye I saw "North Babylon" , which is the town I live in. It immediately caught my attention so I raised the volume. Then I heard 29 Pell Ave and it sounded really familiar. The news people were talking about how a 17 year old boy was in his basement making a homemade pipe bomb and it exploded on him. I didn't really hear his first name but I heard his last name and after a few times of reapeating it, I realized it was my friends brother. It exploded in his hand and they rushed him to the hospital.

I haven't really talked to that friend in a while so it might be random to go and ask how her brother is but I hope he is doing fine. But why do people even attempt to do things like these? Do they have nothing else better to do? I mean seriously now. He could have gotten dangerously hurt. Regardless, I hope he is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment